|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram(s)|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
The pigment the we offer is highly acknowledged for its purity, high effectiveness and long shelf life across the market. Widely used in PU Foam products manufacturing industry, Pigments for PU Foam can be availed in various specifications in optimum packaging material.
PU Color Paste
Polyurethane Colorants of very high quality is manufactured for specialized applications by using Pigments and other polymeric raw materials of only reputed makes with most appropriate specification.
Intensive in-house development of specialized Colorants are done specially for Polyurethane Products with due consideration of hue, Chroma strength, opacity and off course at value for money price.
COLORANTS WITH SPECIAL PROPERTIES:-
* Low Viscosity paste for Dosing machines at a very low level of consumption.
* Phthalate free colors as per the EU REACH norms for various PU Applications including PU Footwear.
* Speciality Non Yellowing White Color Paste with UV resistance properties are also available for various PU Applications.
* Melamine based paste are available for Fire-Retardant and Acoustic Properties.
* High Jet Black Color with dosing properties based on Polyols and Phthalate free compositions are available for PU Applications.
* Economical grade, high strength colorants for all PU Applications especially footwear for both Polyol mixing and dosing machines are also available.
* Excellent compatibility with the polyurethane system with proper binder ingredients.
* Finely dispersed pigment paste (total avoidance of mechanical problems).
* High color intensity pigment pastes with low loading to get desired color characteristics.
* Stable colorants to thermal degradation, chemical attack and radiation.
* Insoluble in water.
* Consistency in color shades and viscosity.
* Non-fading (use of pigments of very high light fastness and heat resistance).
* No fogging effects Specially designed color paste for automotive industry.
* Rich and UV protective coloring of polyurethane foam.
* Compatible for both Polyester and Polyether Polyol based PU System.
* High viscosity paste for blending in Polyol to get maximum yields.
* Customized coloring solutions also available as per the individual needs.
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
Unlike pigment pastes, which are dispersions of solid particles in a liquid carrier, Reactint colorants are 100% homogeneous liquids that are soluble in polyol and will not settle over time, preserving ultimate quality.
Because of this pure liquid nature, it is possible to blend Reactint colors in-line and on-the-fly while producing polyurethane foams and resins. Out of only five Reactint color bases, and withReactint Applications