Plastic ColorantsManufacturer of a wide range of products which include thermoplastic colorants.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
- Easy to apply
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- Uniform fine particles of pigments (below 5 microns).
- Accurate repetition of colors from one runs to another.
- Water miscible
- Faster accurate color matching for any polymer can be supplied from few grams of trial runs to 500 kgs per batch.
- Long term storage capabilities.
- Nonvolatile, non-flammable non – toxic.
OF USING COLORTEK SYSTEMS
- The usage norms of Colortek products vary between 0.1 to 2.0 % but generally it is 0.5 to 1.0 %. Direct costs saving of 10-25 % are possible because of this lower usage norm than polymer base master batches.
- There are many other indirect cost saving. Some of them are as follows:
- With the metering unit, preblending or tumble –mixing can be eliminated.
- Multi-handling of the polymer is reduced resulting in less wastage of expensive materials.
- Overall cleanliness of operation requires less housekeeping efforts.
- Lesser inventories as there is no need to stock multiplicity of master-batches or Concentrates.
- Increased output per unit time by improved production cycle.
- Color use is minimized with less polymer wastage amp; lower scarp rates.